CTD is Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed.
Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.
At CTD a site reliability engineer will join on-call rotation team 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off the pager. You will be responsible for availability, latency, performance, change management, monitoring, major incident management, and refining software enabling these key technical and business functions. The Site Reliability Engineer balances time between operations/on-call duties and developing systems and software that help increase site reliability and performance.
We are looking for master students, recent graduates or students in their final year of bachelor study to work and gain practical knowledge during internship. This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work full working hours. Candidates will get an opportunity for a full-time employment (based on their completion of studies and internship performance).
- Master students or bachelor study at MATF, ETF, FON, RAF.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Git.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to grow and develop further as an engineer
- New offices with a pool and leisure area
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Super competitive salaries
- Generous equity plans
- Work environment that will help you grow and learn
- Fast-paced San Francisco startup experience
- Features designed, developed and deployed in days, not months
- Extremely hard technical problems that were not previously solved ( 100% guarantee not boring )
- Work from our SF offices
- Latest and greatest hardware and software tools
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited days of vacation
- Fun and inclusive atmosphere with high-performing colleagues
Silicon Valley VC-backed start-up company created in February 2019 with the mission of revolutionizing the way professional relationships are managed. Distributed “remote-first” company currently with offices in San Francisco and Belgrade. We are focused on product-market fit with fast development cycles and constant user feedback.Više o poslodavcu