We are building a solution for Intelligent RAN Automation for both purpose-built RAN (Radio Access Networks) and cloud-RAN.
These applications will complement the existing products and solutions for the two latest generations of mobile networks (LTE and 5G). They will also cover a wide range of business opportunities from trivial single-vendor use cases with fast time to market to complex, AI/ML-driven multi-vendor ones.
Complex use cases must utilize not only RAN data but also information coming from the integration with the service provider’s legacy OSS/BSS systems, and potentially, with external data sources.
High-level use cases fall in the following main areas:
- Network Deployment: handles provisioning and life cycle management of complex networks with targeted investments and minimum operation costs
- Network Optimization: offers intelligent, autonomous functions to optimize customer experience, return on investment, and operation costs
- Network Healing: ensures service continuity and the resolution of complex incidents, delivering high availability, while keeping the operating costs at a minimum
We are now looking for creative, energetic, out-of-the-box technology designers to join our newest Development Group (DG).
We are embracing a start-up mentality to deliver our automation product that delights customers, breaks the complexity of network management, and brings innovation at record speed!
Our ambition is to establish an OSS ecosystem, which will be the foundation of an open multi-vendor automation platform for Next Generation Radio Networks.
Maximizing technical collaboration and software reuse we will cooperate with our partners globally to build applications on this platform that will satisfy our customer needs.
This open app ecosystem will also facilitate customers' contributions that will realize their own specific use cases.
Site reliability engineers will spend up to 50% of their time doing "ops" related work such as handling issues, integrating 3PP/2PP services, building up CI/CD flows.
Since the software system that an SRE is working with is expected to be highly automatic and self-healing, the SRE should spend the other 50% of their time on development tasks like adding new features, such as autoscaling or doing automation.
A site reliability engineer is usually either a software engineer with a good integration knowledge and troubleshooting approach or a skilled system administrator with knowledge of coding and automation.
- Build-up CI/CD flows
- Integrate 2PP/3PP Services
- Improve the continuous integration of the product
- Develop new features
- Identify and drive improvements
- Plan the implementation/installation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Deploy and Configure the system
- Automate the whole development flow
- Provide feedback to other development teams
- Participate in knowledge sharing and documentation activities
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Several years experience with different virtualization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, etc)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Having experience with Jenkins and Groovy
- Java Spring Boot experience
- Experience in scripting and Linux
- Experience working in a collaborative environment using agile methodology is desirable
- Telecommunication domain knowledge is a strong advantage
Qualysoft Informatics d.o.o.
Qualysoft je holding kompanija čija je delatnost pružanje usluga i obezbeđivanje efektnih i efikasnih rešenja u IT domenu. Kompanija se veoma dinamično razvija i poseduje značajne reference na međunarodnom informatičkom tržištu. Od svog osnivanja 1999. godine Qualysoft svojim klijentima obezbeđuje usluge i rešenja koja značajno doprinose konkurentnosti klijenata na domaćem, evropskom i svetskom tržištu. Qualysoft Holding ima svoje kompanije ćerke u Austriji, Mađarskoj, Nemačkoj i Srbiji, a planira…Više o poslodavcu