Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Social Media and Community Manager (remote role based in Serbia).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold, and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Have you got a track record of building a brand's online presence and fostering strong relationships between the brand and the public?
If yes, then please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to build and manage our community of followers ensuring the relationships between our brand and the community are strong and engaging. You will keep our social media and community channels active daily and create posts and newsletters with the latest cryptocurrency and blockchain market news and updates. Moreover, you will help us become an authentic contributor to the evolving social conversation and the growing cryptocurrency community throughout Europe.
How will you do this?
- By creating a social media strategy with specific objectives and reporting on KPIs
- By planning a comprehensive social media editorial calendar for the usual suspects (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), along with crypto-specific communities wherever they may be found (Telegram, Reddit, Quora, BitcoinTalkForum, Discord, etc.).
- By managing the social media editorial calendar including the message types, audience segments, multimedia content creation, publishing, and reporting
- By developing and hosting live media events such as podcast interviews, YouTube live streams, and webinar presentations
- By creating engaging email newsletters with latest cryptocurrency market updates and Kriptomat product updates
- By managing the audience daily: respond to queries, monitor customer reviews, reply to social comments, find and start topical conversations across all channels
- By planning and implementing creative campaigns including promotions and competitions
- By collaborating with other teams, like growth marketing, design and customers success teams, to ensure the brand consistency and share key learnings
- By following the market movements to understand the trends and audience preferences
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency industry and is genuinely interested in it
- Has the proven experience as a Social Media and Community Manager and has a track record of increasing the size of the community and its engagement
- Has the experience in writing/producing highly engaging social media content with excellent copywriting skills
- Is expressive and confident communicator
- Can deliver creative content (text, image, and video), working with our in-house design team
- Knows how to use all popular social media platforms
- Knows how to create/setup viral marketing loops
- Has the experience with giveaways
- Has the experience with online streaming events (eg. Facebook AMA)
- Has general sense of design and is familiar with the design tools such as Canva
- Has good analytical, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Has good reporting and presentation skills
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Is empathetic with a good sense of humour
Ideal, but not required:
- Fluency in another major European language in addition to English
- Based in Serbia
- Professional qualification in Sales, Marketing, Psychology or PR
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Social Media and Community Manager to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you do not have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Supportive introductory period
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain technologies and make an impact on active users
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan;
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu