Vibrant Skin Bar is a U.S.-based full-service medical spa with a passion for enhancing their clients’ natural beauty from the inside out. Their team of medical professionals provides everything from cosmetic treatments to wellness therapies to nonsurgical body contouring. In addition, the Vibrant Skin Bar brand includes medical grade beauty and skincare product lines, an ecommerce shop, and the Vibrant Vitality Clinic, offering a variety of hormone replacement, weight loss, IV and wellness therapies.
The Social Media and Influencer Market Specialist is a highly creative social media professional, able to strategize, orchestrate and create compelling content for Instagram and TikTok, while driving social media coverage across Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest platforms. This talented communicator works at the speed of culture and is 100% dialed-in to internet culture. They should possess a proven ability to identify existing and drive new trends in all market segments, with special focus on the teens, young adult, skincare, beauty brands and aesthetics markets.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, design, and execute forward thinking social media content calendars and optimized campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of current social media content formats and platform requirements to create and publish optimized content.
Produce, and repurpose relevant social media content.
- Schedule social media content on a daily/weekly basis to align with marketing strategies, campaign and promotional activities, product releases and traditional media placement calendars.
- Develop ‘Influencer Market’ social media strategy for TikTok and Instagram that aligns with Vibrant Skin Bar’s core marketing strategy, business mission and values.
- Create personas, source, and foster relationships with TikTok and Instagram Influencers.
- Manage, coordinate, and handle outreach with TikTok and Instagram Influencers to produce innovative content/sounds/ideas/host giveaways, etc., that fuel organic platform and revenue growth.
- Showcase product and treatment launches on social media via unique and engaging content.
- Write social media captions in the Vibrant Skin Bar branded voice, based on platform and market segment audience.
- Coordinate the strategic execution and publishing of social content including testing of frequency, timing, use of emojis, etc.
- Serve as point person for social media related needs at trade and business events, scheduling on-site company resource(s) to record and deliver related segments such as, keynote speakers, product launches, promotions, and company initiatives.
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting per channel, including top performing posts, impressions, engagement rates, CTR’s, highest performing days/times.
- Provide monthly reporting insights and analysis, including recommendations, trends, and opportunities.
- Work with digital team to tag and track posts to identify conversion trends.
- Ability to work collaboratively cross-regionally and on a flexible work schedule.
- University Degree, in Communications, Marketing, or Visual Communication Design, Video Production or related field required.
- Two or more years of working social media and creative experience: social media specialist/strategist, content creator, social media content marketer, social media video creator.
- TikTok, Instagram & Video Production Skills
- Able to use video editing software such as Adobe Premier (mandatory)
- Familiar with mobile video production, including lighting, props, videography and photography, and audio.
- Adobe CSS (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) software knowledge.
- Proficient SEO and link building skills.
- English language fluency (written and verbal mandatory).
- Previous experience in producing social media for medical and/or cosmetic procedures, beauty and skincare products, a plus.
- Ability to work with other internal teams in a variety of areas, including business/product, marketing, and editing/writing.
- Ability to work independently, under timelines with a high degree of creativity, organization, and professionalism.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, including executive management.
- Ability to deliver content regularly and to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter in English.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije