efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gGmbH and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities.
At present, efiport is building a new Business Management System. The new application will be web-based and fully designed around the human learner (employee), front to back. As part of our Novi Sad team, you will actively shape the future of efiport and co-decide about the technologies and frameworks used.
- Knowledge of React.js, TypeScript, Bootstrap, REST, GraphQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Mongoose, pros and cons and related tools and technologies;
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2, S3 or Elastic Beanstalk, implementing secure login / SSO mechanisms and building CI/CD-Pipelines with Git or GitLab would be a plus;
- Strong interest in Learning Technologies and Human development;
- Strong interest in other modern areas and concepts like Continuous Delivery, Machine Learning, Game Development and Gamification;
- Enthusiasm and passion for collaboration and knowledge exchange;
- Readiness for lifelong learning;
- You are able to solve problems creatively;
- You can work with a high amount of agency;
- You are able to interpret designs into your own solutions;
- Excellent English skills (spoken & written), good German skills are a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar degree and/or training or proven experience;
- Plan, develop, and communicate solutions in collaboration with other developers, architects and product managers for our Business Management System;
- Build user interfaces using the technologies mentioned above and connect to web-services running in the backend;
- Develop web-services in the backend and connect to 3rd party systems using APIs;
- Implement business logic and persist data to the database;
- Develop secure applications (OWASP Top-10);
- Consider Security and DSGVO/GDPR during the development process.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape a new area of responsibility from the ground up.
- Interesting activities and independent work.
- Modern technology in an established, yet growing company.
- Visits to and exchanges with our location and team in Germany.
- Personal working atmosphere in small, dynamic teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free coffee and snacks at the office.
- (The salary in the job advert is expressed in EUR net)
Please include a cover letter detailing your interest in the company and the job. We look forward to hearing from you!
efiport GmbH is a subsidiary of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and has been an innovative provider of technology-supported education solutions in Germany for 20 years. We offer solutions for maximised learning efficiency to global concerns, SMEs, and educational institutions, including universities. efiport is growing rapidly and opening a new location in Novi Sad, Serbia. Do you want to grow with us as we build and shape our company for the future? Are you innovative, full of ideas,…Više o poslodavcu