Software Developer for Body & Network Control (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Your domain of activity will be products such are Body Control Modules (BCMs) and Network Control Modules (Gateways). BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all electronic basic, comfort and security functions. Gateways are the enabler for communication within vehicle network system and thereby function as data router, as well as central computing unit between vehicle network domains and play a key role in vehicle security (Cyber Security) in modern architectures. Gateways are also a core element in modern E/E architectures to enable software updates/downloads “over the air”. The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
In your day to day job you will:
- Be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules in C programming language for a new category of products, for all major automotive manufacturers.
- Develop the integration strategy of the software components within a professional development environment.
- Support requirements management process and work with system engineers to define Software Requirements.
- Contribute to SW architecture and design.
- Be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests.
- Be accountable for problems analysis and responsible for defining corrective actions.
- University Degree in field of Computer Science, Control theory, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar.
- Experience in programming language C.
- Fluent in English.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems and Embedded C programing language.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, preferably with Elektrobit tooling.
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles.
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and measurement equipment handling.
- Automotive experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Trainings on site for all necessary job-related knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies).
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month).
- Private health Insurance.
- Fitpass premium.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume via poslovi.Infostud.com.Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 235 000 ... Saznajte više
"U periodu kada sam završavala fakultet i počinjala da tražim posao u struci, stručna praksa u Continental-u mi je bila prvi izbor. Pozitivna iskustva moje najbolje drugarice koja je godinu dana pre mene ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA