- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Software Developer for a Swedish hosting provider
Would you love to develop solutions that help people and businesses succeed online? We are expanding our office in Niš with more excellent developers.
Loopia was founded 1999 and is a major shared hosting player in the Serbian market and the largest player in Sweden. Loopia is a profitable company with 18 years in a row with increased revenue.
In Loopia you will work in a company with an international atmosphere, with a possibility to occasionally work from our offices in Sweden or Spain.
About the job
We have new interesting project - replacing old backend system (control panel, provisioning system..) with new, high end technology solution. It is a lifetime opportunity for those who would like to learn new stuff and show their skills in a very challenging project.
Do you want to?
- Work with various tasks and technical challenges that match your talent.
- Have freedom to develop, learn more and shape your own future.
- Choose the equipment you need to perform well. Loopia loves geeks.
- Have a salary that reflect what you are worth. We are looking for great developers and will pay a salary accordingly.
- Influence design decisions and work closely with other teams.
- Feel that your contribution makes a difference. You will hear about people and small business owners whose dreams you have helped to fulfil.
- Attend popular developer days to learn about new technology.
- Enjoy free coffee and snacks together with your new colleagues.
- Have flexible working hours that suits you best.
- A great developer. You know that whatever tasks you get, you will come up with a smart and effective solution.
- A person who thrive when you are surrounded by other skilled developers and designers.
- Genuine interested in programming, new technology and love to learn new things.
- You love to work with Object Oriented Programming, PHP and MySQL/MariaDB
- You have great skills in application design and service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of Python and frameworks like Symfony, Silex, Zend is an extra plus.
- Good skills in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Even if you don't manage everything mentioned above today, you are sure that you would learn it fast.
Do you feel this position is exactly what you are looking for? In that case, the job is yours.
Send an e-mail with your CV and why you should have this position. Observe, application must be in English.
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno