MDG d.o.o., Hašimbegovića polje bb, 31300 Prijepolje
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Software Developer to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will work with various stakeholders to develop, test, implement and maintain application systems.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, test and implement new business applications
- Review business functional requirements and develop code to ensure new business applications are designed to meet specifications
- Identify and communicate technical issues, processes, and solutions
- Maintain existing applications (e.g., troubleshooting, debug, improvements, etc.)
- Analyze business requirements, propose innovative solutions, identify and evaluate functional options, present recommendations, and configure solutions to meet business needs
- Be a champion for new concepts and solutions to help drive change
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years work experience as a Software Developer
- 2+ years of working experience with ASP.NET/.NET Core/C#
- Extensive knowledge of STLC methodologies (e.g., Waterfall)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Superior analytical, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline
Our Ideal Candidate
- Self-starter who can effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Creative thinker who takes initiative and is capable of building, launching, and managing projects/programs that drive results for our customers
- Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize to meet business objectives
- Superior technical skills and demonstrated ability to work well independently and as part of a team to proactively contribute to business goals and objectives
Why Join Our Company
MDG is a leader in consumer lending and financing of computer technology, electronics, furniture, and more. For more than 30 years, we have grown exponentially, and our portfolio includes award-winning PCs and Notebooks used by millions of consumers and businesses throughout North America.
MDG is committed to investing in its people, supporting a passion for innovation and growth. We foster a culture of empowerment where employees are supported to make decisions and are proven to have a meaningful impact on their teams and the organization through the work they do.
If you would like to join our fast-growing business and dynamic team, please submit your CV in English online or in person at our office in Prijepolje.
- Srbija, Prijepolje, Hasimbegovica polje bb 31300 Prijepolje
- PIB: 108554272
- Matični broj: 21022675