Who we are?
Shared Mobility doo is a leader in software mobility solutions development. With a strong passion for technology and the environment together with Toyota, we have developed the KINTO platform dedicated to offering mobility services to users across Europe. This is part of Toyota’s global vision to evolve into a mobility company by providing all kinds of services related to transportation to people around the world.
For our business partner "Motix connected" based in London we are looking for a Software Engineer - Platform.
Motix connected is a part of Aioi Nissay Dowa Europe, itself part of MS&AD Group, with participation from Toyota Group. Therefore, with their automotive DNA they have unique insight into telematics, including deep knowledge not just of vehicles and driver behavior and scoring, but of claims management and fraud minimization, customer administration, and customer engagement, retention, and safety.
As part of international initiatives to increase their service offerings, we are looking for a capable and experienced Platform developer to help build and maintain multiple existing applications and services, as well as designing and developing new ones.
- Create and evolve applications, microservices and all kinds of systems in order to:
- Integrate with various types of IoT devices
- Build and improve all kinds of real-time data processing streams
- Integrate with third-party services
- Make data available for our customers around the world via APIs and brokers
- Take ownership of individual deliveries from start to end
- Liaise effectively with other teams and internal stakeholders to establish requirements
- Independently work out solutions to problems and deliver them to expected timelines.
Occasionally coordinate more complex requirements or small projects by leading functionally assigned team members towards the right solution and its delivery to the customer.
- Good communication skills with the ability to operate in a team with mixed disciplines
- Ability to manage time and prioritise effort
- Proactive ability to communicate issues and solve problems
- A strong background of JVM based development in either Kotlin or Java
- Spring Boot (at least 2.0+)
- Spring Framework (at least 4+)
- Solid experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Knowledge of Containerisation technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of at least one message broker system (e.g., Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with cloud-native architecture development and deployments
- Experience with various DB technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience of programming in Kotlin (or a desire to learn)
- Experience with Python and/or Node.js
- Knowledge of serverless and on-demand cloud services
- Familiarity with Linux as your development machine (and deployment targets)
- Familiarity with IntelliJ IDEA as your IDE
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and development practices
- Knowledge of low-latency design patterns
- Experience working in an high-paced environment
- Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process architectures
- Good understanding of design and integration patterns
- Awareness of IoT and Big Data concepts
- Active in development communities and open-source communities
- Knowledge of the Insurance sector, in particular car insurance
What do we offer?
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Wellness programs
- Seminars and education programs
Shared Mobility doo
We are software company powered by KINTO, Toyota’s mobility service. Here, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way people commute. Why? Because we believe that commuting can be greener, less costly and, most importantly, less of a hassle. How? Our dedicated team is committed to building the best corporate mobility solution, KINTO Join, the mobile app and web platform that allows for incentivised ridesharing scheme implementation, and ease of use. We believe in having fun with…Više o poslodavcu