We are looking for Software Engineers for our support team who have a passion to learn and constantly improve their skills and mastering the capability of communicating complex software and IT-equipment solutions into an easy understandable “how to”.
You will be part of the Support team located in Belgrade supporting customers worldwide.
As a Danish company, we practice Nordic Leadership showed by trust, being open and empowering individuals. With a strong value set, we lead and guide, and you will get unique opportunities to develop yourself and contribute to growing the company. We believe in team based ownership and the individual contribution to team is vital for high performance.
About the job
With your solid technical knowledge and the patience to guide customers remotely, you will be able to fulfill the following tasks:
- Be a part of delivery team responsible for installation and roll-out projects
- Handle and address customer enquiries with a high customer satisfaction
- Solve customer tickets issues according to Company Standards
- Install upgrades smoothly either on customer site or remotely
- Elaborate user guides and documentations
- Handle testing of new products and upgrades
- Execute Training at customer sites
- Elaborate customer reports
- Possibility of 24 hours support (with adequate compensation).
We use the following technologies:
- For backend; C#, SQL Server, Window Services, Visual Studio
- For support; Jira Service Desk, Jira, Confluence, TeamViewer, VPN
- For customer; Codentify/Inextor, Red Carpet, Balder, Printer drivers for - and knowledge about Domino (D-Series, M-Series), VideoJet (Label printer / Print and Apply and Laser printers), Markem Imaje (MI2200, X40), Telnet and Zebra
We would like you to:
- Minimum Bachelor degree 2 years of experience or a Master degree with 1 year of experience in software development, computer science or similar
- Skilled in SQL
- Be excellent in English orally and in written
- Have some experience in problem identification and ‘route of course’ principles
- Have executed testing and elaborated documentation
We are a leading solution provider and system integrator in the field of Track & Trace, digital authentication and volume verification of manufactured items focusing on software development and industrial automation. Growing rapidly with customers in 43 countries, and besides Denmark we have offices also in Serbia, Poland and Romania. We seek devoted, ambitious and skilled team members that will enrich our teams.
Employees are our most important asset, and we believe that when you focus on your core interest and are guided by strong leadership with room for continuously development you will thrive in our fast pace work environment as a member of the best and highly motivated teams.
Join our team
We select applications continuously, so please upload your application and CV as soon as possible. The document should be a pdf-file and named Supporter and your name.
Please share if you know some great people, who would love this job.