TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Do you want to work on Data intelligence product used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work on further expending our Data Science platform, as well as creating new solutions for processing ultra large data sets.
Software Engineer in Data Team
Position in Belgrade
- Work with Telesign’s Data Science team to create intelligence from data.
- Collect and process data from a different type of sources (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.).
- Designs, develops, tests and maintains architecture built on Big Data Stack.
- Develop data set processes for data modeling and mining.
- Use different languages and technics to integrate systems togethers.
- Recommend ways to improve data (consistency, reliability, efficiency and quality).
- Monitor performance and advice any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Select and integrate any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, Scala, C#, Java, C++...).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included.
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with microservices is a plus.
- Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Experience of various ETL techniques and frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in Scala, Python or R is a plus.
- Experience with Spark and Spark Streaming is a plus.
- Experience with ML is a plus.
- Experience with AWS development is a plus.
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies is a plus.
- Basic understanding of applied statistics and probability.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Ability to work on cutting edge Big Data solution with large amount of data.
- Ability to learn about new technologies, do research and proof of concepts in order to improve existing system and create a good bases for future projects.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 10.02.2019.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges.
Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEDICAL INSURANCE PACKAGE
- CASUAL WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT - GAMING ROOM, EXCEPTIONAL VIEW TERRACE
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- TEAM BUILDING
- ACHIEVERS CLUB
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- ADDITIONAL PERKS - FREE PARKING, VENDING MACHINE, MASSAGE AT WORK, BEER FRIDAY, WEDNESDAYS TEAM BREAKFAST, MOVIE NIGHTS AND MUCH MORE..