BrightMarbles is an engineering house. We have a strong focus on product development for our clients, and we work hard to deliver premium quality custom software solutions. Premium quality isn't just an empty promise. We invest in the knowledge, follow the latest industry trends and engage in ones we find valuable, and we put an emphasis on technical and soft skills development throughout the company.
Due to the company's growth, we are looking to add like-minded engineers to our team.
We are looking for a: Software Engineer (with experience in React Native)
As an engineer in BrightMarbles, you'll be tackling technical challenges of different levels of complexity. We are looking for a colleague who is aware that advancement in technical skills is necessary, but soft skills are equally important. As a team consisting of mainly senior and medior level engineers, we value ownership, responsibility, proactivity, and clear communication.
- Building scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems and solutions according to client requirements
- Developing new features according to client requirements
- Communication with clients
- Participation in technical design, code reviews, planning
- Prototyping systems that meet the project quality standards and requirement
- Keeping up with the industry trends
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Some experience with native mobile development
- Experience with Unit testing
- Excellent understanding of OOP and/or FP and their main principles
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English, both written and spoken)
- Independence in communication with clients
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Competitive and fair salary
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balanced schedule (if a need to work overtime appears, we will ALWAYS ask you if you're available, and we will ALWAYS respect your "no")
- Flexible work hours (start any time from 8-10 AM, or according to your obligations on a project)
- Working on exciting and challenging projects. If you realize after a while that your current project isn't your cup of tea, feel free to let us know. We'll do our best to find you a different project.
- Casual dress code
- Modern and cozy office space near the city center (Bulevar oslobođenja)
If you believe we'd be the perfect score for you, send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
The idea of kind of company we wanted to create was born soon before we founded BrightMarbles. We believed in equal opportunities for all, fair treatment, and sustainably high-quality service. The idea lives still, and we think we’re pretty good at implementing it. BrightMarbles was founded in 2016. Our services cover the entire software development cycle, starting from the idea, design, development, and maintenance of a software solution. With development offices in Serbia, we’re…Više o poslodavcu