Are you looking to become a part of Marble IT?
Some of the values that we look for in people are responsibility, resourcefulness, dedication, open-mindedness and most of all - willpower to learn, grow, and constantly improve yourself.
Here is what Marble IT offers to all of our employees:
- 22 days of vacation.
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
- Community-based culture, where each opinion is heard and valued.
- Personal and professional growth, with the ability to learn and improve your skills.
- Working on creative and challenging projects, and ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Team building gatherings and various events organized by the company.
- In-house lectures and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Option for full-time remote working
Software engineers write, debug, maintain, and test software that instructs a computer to accomplish certain tasks like processing HTTP requests, rendering 3d graphics, or a 2d web page. React Native experience implies building performant mobile apps with pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both iOS and Android platforms.
- Working with Project Managers on reviewing, communicating, and suggesting the best solutions for needed issues.
- Ability to work with project leaders and clients to review business requirements, create prototypes and project realization plans.
- Ability to accurately plan development time frames for required features, bug fixes, or other software-related issues.
- Adjustment of design, development, implementation, support of software to business or product needs and criteria.
- Ability to perform in the agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Experience and Skills:
- REST, HTTP, JWT
- Git, different Git workflows.
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with state management in component-based frameworks (Redux, Context, etc.)
- Experience with building/publishing process for mobile applications.
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem-solving, and independent judgment skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Not required, but desirable: knowledge of design patterns and/or SOLID principles.
Each candidate will be contacted by HR.
We consist of creative individuals who strive to develop things we're proud of, be it for our clients or ourselves. Over the years of gaining experience, our work now covers a wide range of technologies and platforms. Starting from front end and back end web development, to video games and hybrid apps, you name it. Marble environment offers a productive work space for task cleaning and product building, along with the fun space for relaxing, playing music, reading, playing…Više o poslodavcu