Location: Novi Sad (IT Industry)
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people's dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Contribute to requirements elicitation process
- Responsible for SW architecture and design
- Development of SW modules in C or C++ programming language
- Perform module verification and integration tests
- Analyze found problems and define corrective actions
- Share your knowledge and expertise with your co-workers
- Coordination and delivery responsibility for a small team
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Knowledge of C or C++ programming language
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge of serial networks and communication protocols (i.e. GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, CAN, LIN)
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
Apply now by sending us your CV in English until 13.07.2019.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu