Paycor is a key player in the HCM software as a service market. We build, sell, and service our own proprietary payroll, time, scheduling, and HR platform. More than 30,000 medium-sized and small businesses trust Paycor to help them manage their most valuable asset—their people.
We are expanding our team in Belgrade and we need Software Engineers at all levels.
As a Software Engineer working in our Agile environment, your team will rely heavily on your serious coding skills and technical expertise. Your primary role includes system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing portions of new systems and modification of existing systems. You will lead analysis activity and do high level architecture for an app feature. Your role is critical, and we need you to bring energy to the team. Innovation is key for us and you will be expected to influence your team with new technology tools and ideas. Also, because we are Agile, there will be times that you will be expected to step beyond “traditional” engineering duties to reach your teams definition of done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new applications, modify and maintain existing software, working closely with end-users, IT peers and management.
- Make changes to prevent recurrence, modifying existing code and faulty files, writing and running special programs.
- Document the new applications, or the changes made to existing applications.
- Participate in unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of the applications.
- Troubleshoot application and system issues.
- Do whatever is necessary to get to your team's definition of done.
- Stay current on emerging technologies.
- 2 years of experience in a related area
- Strong C# preferred with an understanding of inheritance, interfaces, and other concepts
- Expertise in front-end frameworks such as: MVC, Ember, Web Forms, Angular, KnockoutJS, Node. Js.
- Expertise in middleware pattern such as: REST, Class Libraries as a Layer, WCF and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Expertise in data storage technology such as: Microsoft Entity Framework accessing the data, Relational Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), NoSQL Technologies (Hadoop, Mongo, etc.)
- Be able to describe the above in a logical software stack.
- Understanding of unit testing concepts and frameworks preferred.
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Familiar with an Agile environment.
- Participation and familiarity with open source projects is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation packages (including bonuses)
- Working in an international team
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to share knowledge, but also to learn from other colleagues. Commitment to your career development
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, gatherings, and events
Nimble software systems Inc.
- Srbija, Beograd, Starine Novaka 23, Palilula, Beograd
- PIB: 109669818
- Matični broj: 29506841