The Vasilje Group d.o.o. in cooperation with the Dutch company, DC - data-driven construction, is looking for qualified software engineers to work on our projects but also on our clients' projects.
As a software engineer at DC, you build solutions used by site managers, project engineers, architects, structural engineers, real estate developers, and maintenance teams. You will work on client projects as well as on DC’s own applications.
You will be involved throughout the life cycle of a project, from idea generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping. You will collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers’ problems and build products that solve them.
The languages we will be mostly working with will be Python, but if you are skilled in other languages, it will be no issue either, as long as you can write clean, effective code and learn new languages quickly.
- Engineering background in fields such as Computer Science or Software Engineering or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems (SQL, DataLakes), cloud infrastructure (Azure), web framework (Django)
- Strong coding proficiency in Python (other languages are considered as well).
- Ability to collaborate and empathize with a variety of individuals. You can iterate with users and non-technical stakeholders and understand how your technical decisions impact them.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Healthy interest in the construction industry or eagerness to learn more.
- Professional Working Proficiency in English
What we offer
- Being part of a young company, with plenty of room to grow.
- Possibilities to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary fitting your experience.
- Paid courses to further hone your skills
- Holiday allowance & 25 days of paid holiday per year
The Vasilije Group d.o.o.
- Srbija, Niš, Kozaračka 23, lok 2
- PIB: 108678224
- Matični broj: 21046736