Paycor is a key player in the HCM software as a service market. We build, sell, and service our own proprietary payroll, time, scheduling, and HR platform. More than 30,000 medium-sized and small businesses trust Paycor to help them manage their most valuable asset—their people.
Are you an up-and-coming application or database designer? Do you want to stay on the cutting edge of technology? As a Software Engineering Intern in our Agile environment, you will contribute to your team while also learning new skills.
Your primary role includes system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing portions of new systems and modification of existing systems. You will participate in analysis activity and code application features. Your role is critical, and we need you to bring energy to the team. Innovation is key for us, and you’ll be expected to influence your team with new technology tools and ideas. Also, because we are Agile, there will be times that you will be expected to step beyond “traditional” engineering duties to reach your teams definition of done.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Code and design new applications based upon detailed specifications of business and user requirements
- Deliver software platforms that other engineers will utilize
- Execute the design and create documentation of solutions
- Document new applications, or the changes made to existing applications
- Participate in unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of the applications
- Perform code reviews to ensure compliance of standards and quality
- Troubleshoot application and system issues
- Do whatever is necessary to get to your team’s “definition of done”
- Research, experiment and recommend emerging technologies
- Enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master's program in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of coursework completed or demonstrated equivalent skills
- Familiar with relational database concepts and software development life cycles
- Classwork or hands-on experience with an object-oriented programming language (preferably C#) required
- Understanding of concepts such as REST, SOAP, and Web Services is preferred
- Understanding of data storage technology such as: Microsoft Entity Framework, Relational Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), NoSQL Technologies (Hadoop, Mongo, etc.) is a bonus
- Experience with .Net Core is a bonus
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as: MVC, React, Node would be considered a plus
- Ability to be self-directed
- Understanding of Agile concepts is a bonus
- Be a student of technology with passion for researching and experimenting with new technologies
Nimble software systems Inc.
- Srbija, Beograd, Starine Novaka 23, Palilula, Beograd
- PIB: 109669818
- Matični broj: 29506841