Software Project Manager for Vehicle Dashboards
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people's dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Vehicle Dashboard communicates with all the other devices inside the vehicle and provides information to the driver, being the main interface with the driver. This is why we are constantly challenged to develop simple to use but complex (as number of functionalities) vehicle dashboards, from monochrome base display or color TFT display, physical gauges and telltales to “State of the Art” Free Programmable Vehicle Dashboards.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
In your day to day job you will:
- Participate in the quotation team (Define SW requirements and provide effort estimation together with SW team)
- Develop and maintain SW Project Plan following the defined processes, tailoring optional activities according to the projects needs
- Coordinate the SW project activities
- Manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties
- Regular report the status to Project Leader and Line Management
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Basic knowledge of SW project management (Resource allocation, SW Project planning and tracking, Risk management).
- Fluent in English
- Good Customer orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage pressure
Would be a plus
- Good knowledge of SW development process (Requirements Engineering, SW Design, SW Development, SW Testing, Configuration and Change Management).
- At least 2 years’ experience in the SW development of electronic devices
- Automotive experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
Apply now by sending us your CV in English until 18.07.2019.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu