NGL, a Pollard Banknote Company, is looking for passionate, self-motivated and experienced Software Project Manager to join the Technology department.
We’re seeking an energetic professional with expertise software development to lead our efforts to deliver digital gaming experiences for lotteries across multiple platforms. This position will be responsible for collaborating with development and stakeholders. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with our customers, vendors, digital solutions, sales, and development teams to deliver exceptional experience.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the program using various tools, such as the Program Kanbans and information radiators,
- Establish and maintain overview of project plan, metrics and milestones,
- Facilitate planning readiness via fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs , and via Pre- and Post-Planning meetings,
- Facilitate plannings and workshops and involves different stakeholders and teams,
- Aggregate requirement estimations and requirement definitions,
- Assist with execution and Feature/Capability completion tracking (Using metrics etc.),
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings (Scrum of Scrums),
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to the value stream level and Portfolio Level,
- Escalate and track impediments,
- Encourage the collaboration between teams and Architects, Engineering, and User Experience,
- Work with Product Management/Producers, and other value stream stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment,
- Help manage risks and dependencies,
- Overview and monitor the correct progress of the development of the features towards the plan,
- Report status to Program Portfolio Management and Release Management and support related activities,
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks,
- Attend System Demos and Solution Demos,
- Drive continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the program/value stream and help improve.
Who You Are
- A pragmatic self-starter that is passionate about digital products
- An organized leader capable of driving consensus and able to break complex initiatives into manageable, correctly sequenced, pieces of work.
- Excellent communicator and writer that can translate information to many different audiences in a way that inspires and motivates those around you
- Innovative and creative, comfortable working in unconventional ways
- Results-oriented with proven experience
- Eager to use data insights to achieve positive outcomes
- Highly motivated and collaborative leader committed to developing great teams
- Proactive in your approach with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years proven experience in software project management
- Excellent communication [verbal, written and presentation] and networking skills, able to drive consensus
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Data driven mindset
We emphasize having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- A truly great working environment
- Modern office space in Belgrade with high quality equipment
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Attending conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors
NGL is a full-solution supplier of lottery management and iLottery technology for world-wide lottery markets. The company is owned by Pollard Banknote Ltd. – a leading partner to more than 60 lotteries worldwide, providing high quality instant ticket products, licensed games, retail merchandising solutions, and a full suite of digital offerings. Established in 1907 in Winnipeg, Canada, Pollard Banknote is owned approximately 66.7% by the Pollard family and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (PBL).
NGL’s objective is to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. NGL emphasizes a friendly, lively and respectful workplace atmosphere, where team spirit is highly valued.
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Next Generation Lotteries
Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) nudi kompletna rešenja za tržište međunarodnih lutrija. Kreiramo igre na sreću i pružamo usluge koristeći savremenu tehnologiju koja nam omogućava da se lako integrišemo sa bilo kojim partnerskim sistemima i igricama, podržavajući sve prodajne kanale istovremeno. Sedište kompanije NGL nalazi se u Beču sa predstavništvima u Srbiji, Norveškoj, Španiji i na Islandu. Beogradski razvojni centar otvoren je 2012. godine.…Više o poslodavcu