- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Software QA Analyst
Location: Novi Sad
The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for the testing of product lines and reporting defects. The applicant should have a technical background and be familiar with the typical software development lifecycle. A qualified candidate will develop and execute test cases, report defects and work closely with development to ensure production readiness for company software.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform multiple types of black-box and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, smoke, regression, and ad-hoc testing.
- Submit comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system.
- Regress and verify defects as needed.
- Record results and provide metrics.
- Analyze requirements and write test cases.
- Assist with the design of test plans.
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related degree or equivalent field experience
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Understanding of Test Life Cycle.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS.
- Experience using a Test Management Tool.
- Expert at troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met and operations are not adversely impacted.
- Experience with shell scripting languages.
- Apache and/or Tomcat experience.
- MySQL experience.
- Database design.
- Experience with testing web applications.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.