- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Software QA Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
The Software QA Engineer will be responsible for the testing of product lines and reporting defects. The applicant should have a technical background and be familiar with the typical software development lifecycle and object-oriented programming concepts. A qualified candidate will develop and execute test cases, report defects and work closely with development to ensure production readiness for company software.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 10 am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performing multiple types of black-box, grey-box and white box testing including functional, system, end to end, smoke, regression, and ad-hoc testing.
- Submitting comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system.
- Regressing and verifying defects as needed.
- Ability to review a defect and triage it to the correct department/team member.
- Recording results and provide metrics.
- Analyzing requirements and write test cases.
- Designing test plans from business requirements and specifications.
- Providing work estimates.
- Ability to escalate issues when need be.
- Participating in peer reviews.
- Performing some basic scripting.
- Mentoring less experienced employees.
- Acting as QA champion on assigned projects.
- Work as the primary QA representative on Scrum teams.
- University degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent field experience.
- Minimum 4+ years’ overall Quality Assurance experience with an engineering focus.
- Practical working knowledge of software testing methodology and Quality Assurance fundamentals. (Both Waterfall & Agile development methodologies).
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, web service testing, and browser compatibility testing.
- Exposure to testing automation tools - JUnit or Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver) required (both preferred); JMeter and Eclipse.
- Understanding of programming concepts and best practices.
- Experience using Linux/Unix/Windows OS.
- Experience with shell scripting languages.
- Advanced MySQL experience.
- Experience with testing web applications.
- Expert at troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees/management.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress.
- Ability to stay focused on the task at hand, ensuring that timelines are met, and operations are not adversely impacted.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse or Visual Studio.
- Apache and/or Tomcat experience.
- Database design.
- Perl scripting.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.