ACME Software d.o.o. Novi Sad, Miroslava Antica 7, has job opening for position: SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE DEVELOPER
ACME Software is more than softphones. We’re more than a growing tech company. We pride ourselves in being world-class engineers, marketers, designers, builders, mentors and industry disruptors.
We believe that technology will truly revolutionize how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations with powerful communication tools that are secure, yet flexible for elastic business needs and a growing mobile workforce. We believe our people are key to success.
We’re looking for a talented individual to join our engineering team to help with development of new web, mobile and desktop applications. The engineer will be a key member in developing a new product. Our ideal candidate is a polished communicator, technically adept in working with our technologies, team oriented, and an avid learner.
- Mastery of software testing including all types of testing (e.g. regression, exploratory, ad hoc, functional, etc.), phases of the test cycle within the SDLC
- Experience with producing automation testing code, including UI automation
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Developing and implementing test automation and frameworks
- Analyzing and identifying requirements from specification documents and creating test plans
- Experience with posix command line including basic knowledge of shell scripting
- Degree in computer science or software engineering
- Strong writing and oral communication skills and excellent English skills (writing, reading, speaking)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with Git and Github
- Passionate about test automation as part of continuous delivery
- Familiarity with Mobile and/or Desktop automation frameworks (such as Detox or Playwright)
- Experience with regression and load testing
- Able to work independently and in team
- A flexible work environment
- Seasonal staff events
- Casual atmosphere
About ACME Software
Acme Software is revolutionizing how people communicate in today’s modern mobile workforce. Its award-winning Bria solutions for desktop and mobile devices enable organizations to leverage their existing PBX and hosted voice call servers to extend seamless and secure unified communications and collaboration services to users regardless of their location and network. Our technology meets the unique requirements of several industries, including the contact center, retail, warehouse, hospitality, and healthcare verticals. Its solutions are deployed worldwide by 8x8, Airbnb, AmeriSave, BT, Citibank, Comcast, Fusion, Fuze, Liberty Global, Uber, Windstream and others.