GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Software Support Engineer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the functional support and the maintenance of different infrastructure products and platforms.
You should possess broad general knowledge and have experience with different network and server’s technologies, warehouse management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to provide functional support to users and customers, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, as well as to perform system administration tasks. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious team driven to implement and support complex Collaboration solutions.
- QA testing and catalog maintaining (using X-Ray)
- Deployment of IIS web applications
- Administration of IIS web applications
- SOP, FS/TS documents maintaining
- Administration of SQL server databases
- Ticket handling
- Client L1/L2 support
- Collaboration with Development
- Working in shifts on a rota basis (06-14h, 08-16h or 09-17h and 14-22h)
- At least 2 years working experience in IT support or similar
- Ability to learn and support new softwares and tools as required
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
- Maintaining good collaboration and communication with the clients
- Have good communication skills
- Proficient command of written and spoken English
- Experience in team organization
- Microsoft windows server administration
- Application administration (SSMS, MS Office, MS IIS, MS Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in writing the bash/shell scripts
- Experience in JIRA or other ticket management tool
- Experience in working with high volumes of users
- German language
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.