In order to support our growing international business, we are looking for:
Software Support Technician
Location: Novi Sad
Fiscal Solutions is a growing software company focused on retail technology solutions and services. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various market throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards. As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. At the moment, we are proud partner with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, worldwide retailers such as Ikea, Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, etc. Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy and motivating place for all our employees.
Fiscal Solutions is a part of Service Plus Group, founded in 2002 in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade, Niš, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
- Monitoring and analyzing daily operations through central application
- Analysis of the recorded incidents and undertaking all needed steps for resolution
- General data management
- Reception and analyzing problems reports by email or phone
- Inserting problems in the problem-tracking tool
- Investigation of possible reasons for reported problems
- Providing Solution of problems by phone, email or remote access if allowed
- Communication with maintenance team in order to report and get solution of the problem
- Remote installations of hotfixes and/or patches produced by maintenance team
- Remote installation of new versions
- Regular reporting
- Windows administration knowledge
- Database knowledge (MS SQL)
- Basic IT equipment knowledge
- Computer networking basics
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Optional but highly valued skills:
- Passion and initiative towards IT industry trends
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Self-motivated skills
What we offer:
- Occasional business trips and visiting our clients abroad
- Diverse projects with the leading world experts in retail technologies
- Working with the latest technologies and highly innovative and commercially successful products
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Welcoming and rewarding good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing (private health insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trip (4 days), team-building, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.)
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 07.03.2020.
Fiscal solutions d.o.o.
Fiscal Solutions is a leading software provider of fiscal solutions related to the retail industry. We are fiscal law experts towards cash registers or fiscalization model, in general, we are specialists in understanding all rules and regulations that are dictating the retailer how to work with the Point of Sale according to country’s fiscal law requirements. Today, we are trusted by the worldwide retailers – Ikea, Deichman, C&A, Bvlgary, Hofer, Metro, Sephora, Jysk and many others.Više o poslodavcu