JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Software test Engineer (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
The QA Specialist works as a member of the Jaggaer One Platform (J1P) product development team to ensure the quality of software throughout standard software QA practices and established product development processes.
He/she will be dedicated to software validation of the Jaggaer One Platform SaaS-based platform.
He/she is responsible for developing and executing tests to ensure code and feature quality. He/she will be responsible to assure the quality service on test of new releases and fixes as part of the software development lifecycle.
This role is responsible for designing and implementing tests, identifying deficiencies, debugging. In addition, he/she is responsible for providing software-related operations support, including providing level two and/or level three incident and problem support.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents in order to design and implement test scenarios.
- Perform releases validation in different testing environment.
- Identify, record, and monitor bugs.
- Inform QA Lead about issues and priorities.
- Work closely with Development and PO teams to define test objectives for new product enhancements and resolve product issues on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field
- One or more years of work experience in software quality assurance, testing, programming and/or systems analysis
- Experience with testing web-based applications
- Competency to learn new software tools.
- Experience of software QA methodologies and processes with experience writing and executing comprehensive test plans and cases.
- English is a must.
- Proactive with a high attention to details and strong team attitude
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
- Experience in Java (Automation Level)
- ISTQB certification
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu