JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
SOFTWARE TESTER/DATA PIPELINE TEAM (M/F)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Exploratory, functional and regression testing and QA of new data engineering related features, change requests and fixed bugs
- Help our teams in identifying and tracking down problems and document them
- Build up expert knowledge in various modules and software components
- Follow an Agile development process with monthly release cycles and highly frequent deployments
- Work in your team with already defined testing procedures and methodologies, tracking and documenting all steps taken in our issue tracking system
- You worked as a data pipeline tester before and/or have a very good understanding of data engineered content
- You have a background in ELT, ETL, database and data warehouse related projects
- You can understand testing and QA requirements as defined by a test plan and check them against the actual implementation.
- You can write down problems you find in a very structured way and are able to communicate efficiently with colleagues from many areas.
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Relevant education in the domain of data engineering and testing and/or having tester and/or QA related certification is a plus
- Familiarity with Tools such as JIRA, or other bug tracking tools
- Familiarity with version control systems such as GitHub
- Familiarity with database systems such as MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and Snowflake
- Familiarity with Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, GCP a plus
- Familiarity with DDL/DML SQL, File and Table data manipulation, data type conversions, ELT, bulk and incremental(CDC) data loading, data security/masking/encryption, data transfer/load/query performance and metrics, docker containers, AWS EC2 instances, and ELT like Pentaho, etc.
- Knowledge in using tools used in test case management and test automation of browser-based applications (e.g. Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca) is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- You are permitted and able to work in Belgrade or Novi Sad/Serbia (we are not looking for remote workers)
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu