ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Performing operations and tasks listed in the Service Description, namely, Application Discovery, Application Packaging and Virtualization, excluding Quality Assurance of the work of other engineers.
- Responding to a client's requests in timely manner, doing primary analysis and giving an answer, or delegating the work upward.
- Reacting to a client's feedback in timely manner, concerning work done earlier, doing cause analysis, and solving the problem or delegating it upward.
- Responding quickly to feedback from engineers doing Quality Assurance of their tasks or from test specialists of tasks done earlier, making root cause analysis and solving the problem, or delegating it upward
- Processing requests to report on current tasks or tasks done earlier (regularly or upon request).
- Doing tasks assigned by project manager or line manager (in time and with appropriate quality).
- With more than one task, doing the job in order to meet SLA for each one or escalating to the supervisor in advance.
- Solving simple problems and tasks, if necessary, under supervision of senior specialists
- Planning, distributing and controlling their own work (in a short or medium period of time) to provide well-organized approach to problem-solving that will consider dependencies and time frame of the project.
- Promoting company’s value among customers, supporting more experienced members of a team with an actual contribution to the work with clients: participating in preparing proposals.
- Assisting experienced colleagues in determination of detailed solutions for customers and helps in compiling documentation which is necessary for developing these solutions.
- The fulfillment of obligations in the field of information security
The conditions for performing this job:
- More than 2 years of experience in IT field as Windows System Administrator and/or Field Support Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of English at a level that allows everyday work (Writing Technical Documentation)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Windows OS family (Registry, Environment Variables, Services)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Installer or Windows SDK toolset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application Virtualization or Citrix XenApp (optional)
- Good knowledge of Flexera AdminStudio or InstallShield Toolset alternatives (Orca/InstEd)
- Good knowledge of VBScript/PowerShell (or any other scripting language)
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu