The systems engineering team at Ergomed develops software and automation capabilities to support our colleagues, customers, business objectives and growth.
- The Software Tester is an important member of the systems engineering team, responsible for working with Project Lead Engineers in planning, conducting and reporting software testing in compliance with internal processes, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Having extensive experience in all aspects of software testing, the Software Tester is responsible for the continual improvement of software testing processes and procedures.
- Work with the Project Lead Engineers on the planning, performance and reporting of software testing exercises, with a focus on unit and integration testing, covering both automated testing and manual test scripts.
- Ensure that all appropriate requirements and design elements are suitably tested following a risk-based approach.
- Challenge existing testing processes and procedures where there are gaps or is scope for improvement, including the development of new processes and procedures as appropriate, to deliver a robust, efficient and compliant software testing regime that supports a security-by-design and quality-by-design approach to ensure accessibility, useability, supportability and strategic fit.
- Support the sourcing of appropriate third-party COTS testing solutions and integrate into existing systems where appropriate in line with our technology strategy.
- Actively identify and pursue opportunities for continuing professional development with support from the Lead Software Engineer, mentoring software engineering colleagues to support them with their continuing professional development where appropriate.
- Graduate in computer science, engineering, mathematics or similar discipline preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing or related discipline
- Experience in automated testing platforms and writing automated tests
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio, C# and .NET preferred
- Experience in T-SQL and SQL Server preferred
- Experience of Azure, AWS and similar providers preferred
- Experience of software testing and validation in a GxP environment preferred
- Good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Enthusiasm for keeping up to date with developments in process and software testing technologies and methods a plus
- Understanding of ITIL, SAFe and/or TOGAF frameworks a plus
- Strong written and oral English
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986