We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to be part of a solution architecture team, serving a robust and vast enterprise technology portfolio. This Solution Architect will need to have previous experience as a technical team lead and/or architect with knowledge of backend and front-end technologies, cloud platforms and architecture, security best practices, as well as general software architecture best practices. The Solution Architect will be working for a client that is an American based company and an industry leader in its field. This is a work from home position with a lot of growth potential and we expect self-motivated and hardworking individuals to apply.
The Solution Architect Position will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with existing Agile teams in all aspects of the SDLC as part of designing, architecting, and delivery of software projects.
- Lead software development teams in all aspects of the SDLC including requirements gathering, design, integration, development, and testing.
- Document technical approach and architecture using modern diagrams, conventions, and best-practices.
- Understand and employ Agile best practices and work with developers, testers, product owners, and peers in an agile environment.
- Provide recommendations around security best-practices as well as infrastructure/cloud architecture.
- Participate and lead teams in requirements discovery and analysis.
The ideal candidate should have most of the following skills:
- Senior level software development experience utilizing a modern technology stack like Java, .NET, or Node.
- Software testing experience for both backend and front-end including both automated functional testing, as well as unit testing and performance testing.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices.
- Ability to decompose business requirements into technical implementation details and be able to define solutions from high-level business ideas.
- Strong organization skills and great interpersonal skills with experience working with customers.
- Experience working with Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud Platforms
- Understand Containers and Container based technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication Skills
For selected candidates that join our team, we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- Work from home
- Huge potential of Growth, as well as potentially working in the US
Cyrillic Software is a US based company from Rochester Hills, Michigan providing Offshore Staffing and IT Consulting services and custom software development solutions for its clients. We help customers of all sizes in various industries across the globe by creating customer focused solutions and flexible project engagements built around the customers needs in mind, with an utmost focus on Quality and Delivery, at a Competitive Price.Više o poslodavcu