Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive, revolutionizing the future of digital asset management through our 250+ colleagues in over 10 countries worldwide.
Gen has one purpose: to unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient, and resilient world. The world is rapidly changing, and the potential of boundless data and transformative technologies brings countless challenges. And no-one is meeting these challenges quite like we are. Our customers want digital solutions that will optimize their businesses – for better performance, reliability, and improved quality of life for everyone. And that is what we do.
We help our customers who manage high value assets get the very most out of their assets. Enabling them to operate them more sustainably and effectively, by making better decisions with their data.
We do this via our Industry solutions. These products provide answers to problems that exist throughout the asset lifecycle. Our Solution Engineers are integral to the development of these through the provision of expert knowledge (industry and system), passion and capability across both the functional and technical aspects of our solutions.
You will focus on the design and build of our solutions to ensure they provide a rich user experience alongside guiding use and collecting feedback to help further develop and optimise our solutions.
Creation, maintenance, and ongoing innovation of the IS CORE Solution is at the centre of the Industry Solution framework and provides the foundations for all other solutions.
You will work within the IS CORE team with an expert product owner, architecture owner and software development engineering capability.
- Provide functional (process, function, data, visualisation and reporting) input to the IS CORE build and bring expertise configuration of Gen products to suit Industry sector needs.
- Perform technical duties relating to product configuration and data definition and loading for the IS CORE build
- Ensure leading practice, design thinking and technical configuration are used to optimise the value of our solutions and features across the customer base.
- Analysing and implementing the optimal process driven user experience for our customers, aligning role requirements to functional use of our product(s) UI (desktop and mobile), BI dashboards and reports.
- Develop strong relationships with our stakeholders to help identify and analyse requirements and produce user stories, test specifications and test data sets.
- Assistance in defining and developing the customer problems to solve and articulating the value delivered in solving them.
- Assistance in identification of opportunities to enhance monetisation, through the process, functions, data and insight contained within the product.
- Ensuring customer success teams are enabled and executing effectively for ongoing support of our solutions.
- Ensuring product maturity in the form of a CORE industry Solution that we can sell to customers.
- Development of Business Process Maps for consumption of the Gen Product suites
- Testing of features and configurations in line with processes
- Customer Experience and Bid Management collateral (user guides, feature benefits) for CORE processes, applications and features.
- Assistance in Test scripts to ensure the smooth release of the IS CORE as a product.
- Work with other Product teams to understand new and updated product offerings.
- Work with the Satellite Industry Solutions to manage releases and industry sector configuration.
What You Bring
Our ideal candidate will have problem solving mindset along with a strong functional and process background and be experienced in understanding all the elements which contribute to delivery.
- Clear analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Maniacal about user experience, quality and consistency.
- Expert understanding of how business processes, technology and people are integral to the perceived value of a software solution.
- Experience working in the built and natural asset industries.
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate ideas, drive improvements and ensure happy customers.
- Excellent ability to understand software development and configuration activities.
- Experience extracting, translating and transforming data as part of a solution implementation including SQL and query tuning knowledge.
- Motivated with excellent interpersonal skills, great technical aptitude and thirst for problem solving who would like to be part of our vision in helping clients transform their business.
- Knowledge and understanding of the concepts of product development.
- Empathetic to the need to automate and standardise.
- Good understanding of how communication between Applications and web services, their underlying principles and protocols e.g., APIs
- Understanding of DevOps and Continuous Integration technologies
- Exposure to programming and familiarity with basic language constructs
- Experience of our direct and indirect competition.
- Experience in EAM and Analytics toolsets such as Maximo, Infor, EDA, C55
An environment with the innovative culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but with the security of a new venture backed by a large publicly listed company.
A commitment to the principles of flexible working to enable you to have your ideal work-life integration.
A series of Healthy Working Practices across Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimising meetings and maximising opportunities to reduce the cognitive load.
Social events (virtual for the time-being) and gratitude programmes, including vouchers on your birthday.
And of course,
Compensation and performance incentive schemes which reward superior delivery.
Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, with support for learning and professional development.
Want to Know More?
Equal Opportunity Statement
Learn about Gen’s purpose To Unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient and resilient world and our strategy to make this happen: www.arcadisgen.com/Strategy
Learn about our values: www.arcadisgen.com/Values
Find us on your favourite social media platform:
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis Gen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You do not have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu