Sous Chef Chocolatier
For our client, an established and reputable candy manufacturer from Dubai, Techmedia HR is searching for energetic, proactive and motivated Sous Chef Chocolatier to join their team.
Please note that this position requires relocation to Dubai for a minimum of 12 months.
Responsible for introducing the chocolates making process to the Experience Center visitors who are for the first time visiting our experience center and provide valuable information; Should have a strong communication skills and grooming standards. Chocolate making background is a plus.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be guiding the visitors from the Vaccum Room to introducing the chocolate making process in the experience center.
- Following the health and safety hygiene standards and practices to all visitors.
- Effectively interact with to speak intelligently about company’s chocolate making, the processes adopted and have a strong knowledge of company’s different line to answer all related questions and clarification.
- Attend daily meetings and operational meetings when needed.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent certificate with strong communication and presentation skills.
- 3-4 years’ experience in customer service. Chocolate making or F&B background is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English.
INTERRELATIONSHIPS (COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative, innovative and proactive.
FRAMEWORK, BOUNDARIES & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- To be communicated to the direct manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Factory - Experience Center - Location: Factory & Experience Center.
This job description is not exhaustive and limited to the guidelines above. All other items not enumerated are covered by the Policies and Procedures of the department/establishment, the Employee Handbook which may be revised at any date.
Techmedia Services doo is a licensed HR Agency.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.