At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. As our Specialist (Deputy Store Manager), you are a key team member who inspires, leads by example and makes life a little more beautiful for our clients and team members. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges so get ready to think creatively, work strategically and continuously explore to lead your store to success. This is your opportunity to bring your passion, share your knowledge and make your mark at a leading global beauty retailer.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Lead your team to provide customers with meaningful in-store experiences;
- Use internal tools and data to measure KPIs;
- Drive operational initiatives and ensure profitability and efficiency of the store;
- Ensure the store represents our brand and culture, using our policies and values;
- Maximize sales and profitability;
- Maintain a strong and positive culture where everyone is valued, recognized, and enabled to succeed through feedback and career development, coaching, learning, and recognition.
Essential profile requirements:
- At least 3 years of retail experience;
- At least 2 years of experience on a management role;
- Ability to achieve medium and long term goals;
- Excellent organizational, communication and relationship skills;
- Fluency in English.
It is necessary that the CV is in English.