CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of 25,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas, and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $30m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Belgrade.
About the role
We are expanding our tech team and looking for a talented Sr Frontend Engineer to help us bring our unique data products to the market. This is a full time opportunity, based in Belgrade. What you will work on will challenge the status quo and change our industry forever.
You will be working in the following environment:
- React/Redux with redux-thunk, all the babel goodness
- CSS Modules
- High speed maps with MapBox GL
- Big data visualizations
- Zero configuration dev environment with Webpack builds
- Docker based testing environments are automatically created for every PR
- Jest and Enzyme unit tests run on every PR
- A full suite of Selenium tests (that you won’t have to touch).
Who are you?
As our Sr Frontend Engineer you will have a minimum 5 years of experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality maintainable software services and or products. At CompStak we provide an amazing environment for your continuous personal and professional growth and in return we hope that:
- You are interested in data-driven products
- Your professional mission is to develop rock-solid systems and write clean and maintainable code
- You are focused on solving problems via well designed composable systems
- You are interested in working in a lean startup environment
- You are always eager to learn no matter the depth of your experience
- You are a kind person who has easy time collaborating with other people
- You are happy to mentor less experienced gifted engineers
- You are either a designer who grew into a developer and didn’t look back OR have a degree in Computer Science
- You have experience with React, Redux, and CSS Modules
- You value simplicity of code and code craftsmanship
- You can write a good readme and great pull request.
- Full-time employment according to the Serbian labor law
- 22 vacation days a year
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Team events of different sorts
- Different opportunities to develop your professional skills including conferences, courses, etc.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, New York, 36 COOPER SQUARE, 4TH FLOOR