NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Sr. S&OP Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
The ideal candidate must have good analytical/logical skills, speak fluent English and be a hard-working person.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and efficiency.
- Interactions with all levels and areas of the organization including frequent presentations and discussions with senior and executive management.
- Integrate financial impact into all decisions.
- Assist in the development of business model and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking and enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate and reliable information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization to obtain and develop accurate data for the business models and metrics. Communicate it with NCR internal and external customers worldwide.
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Strategic thinking and translating analyzed business insights into comprehensive presentations and reports for senior management.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools: Microsoft Office (advanced), SPSS, SAP Business Objects, Tableau/Tableau Server, R, Python, and any other programming language - is a big plus.
- Able to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile consistently
- Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or similar)
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and complex situations
- Ability to think critically and provide recommendations
- Microsoft Office (advanced)
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.