Statistical Programmers (SP) within the ERGOMED Biostatistics (BS) department are responsible for programming tables, listings and figures or other types of output, supporting the Statisticians and Data Managers of a project and creating, updating and filing BS documentation. The Statistical Programmer within ERGOMED BS represents a position under direction of the Head of Biostatistics supervised by the Statistician.
Duties and responsibilities of the Statistical Programmer are:
- Assist Database Developer with the development of the Clinical Database
- Assist in preparation of treatment assignment randomization.
- Assist Database Developer/Data Manager with the import of external data into the clinical database.
- Import data from the clinical database and other data sources for purposes of statistical analysis.
- Export data from the clinical database and SAS analysis data sets, e.g. in CDISC SDTM and/or ADAM format.
- Program tables, listings and figures in SAS.
- Program derivations for the creation of SAS analysis data sets.
- Export data from the analysis data sets, e.g. in CDISC ADaM format
- Assist with Data Management Plan (DMP)/Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) writing.
- File project-related BS documentation (e.g. Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), Program Validation Documentation etc.) in the BS TMF
- Assist with Clinical Study Report (CSR) compilation.
- Attend meetings with project team and/or client when needed.
Previous experience as a statistical programmer preferably within a pharmaceutical, clinical or health care setting.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986