The Gruner Ltd, which was founded in 1862 in Switzerland, is an independent design and engineering company with core competencies in infrastructure, buildings, hydropower and dams, environment and safety.
Public and private-sector clients can rely on our many years of experience and across-the board expertise.
Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs and implements these in the role of either single source or specialist designer.
Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s needs ensure efficient implementation of the project in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
The Gruner Ltd provides a comprehensive training scheme in technical and soft skills to allow our staff to work in a national and international environment.
Our subsidiary Gruner Balkans d.o.o. in Belgrade now offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive motivated and multicultural environment. We are looking for:
Steel construction engineer (Civil engineer / Mechanical engineer)
Your main mission will be to perform the calculation of towers for high-voltage electrical overhead lines and substations. You will collaborate with the project teams based in Renens, in Switzerland.
Your main tasks
- Analysis and sizing of steel latticed towers for high voltage transmission lines
- Conducting on-site surveys, if required
- Collaborate with project teams and provide specific support to HV lines projects
- Steel construction engineer or mechanical engineer or civil engineer
- 5 years of experience (not mandatory, previous experience will be an advantage) in the field of industrial projects (steel construction)
- English: B2 level minimum
- Good knowledge of PLS-TOWER or similar
- Knowledge of PLS-CADD is an asset
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Autonomous, proactive, precise
If you are interested in this position, please send your application through Infostud portal.
Gruner offers employees dynamism and collegiality in a pleasant and professional working environment. As an attractive employer, we offer you modern working conditions, attractive benefits, challenging projects, and career development opportunities. At the beginning of the employment, a training period is foreseen for a smooth introduction to the new working environment, corresponding working procedures, software etc.
Follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube or subscribe to our employment newsletter.
Stucky Balkans d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115E/VI
- PIB: 106797736
- Matični broj: 20682973