Most people see a salmon.
You see the opportunities it creates to satisfy hungry customers.
Store Food Operations Leader, Food Department, IKEA Belgrade East Store
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- Energized by driving business growth and contributing to overall success of IKEA through the IKEA food offering;
- Passionate about food and creating a high quality, affordable and unique culinary experience for IKEA customers;
- Knowledge about compliance standards, food safety standards and HACCP;
- Basic knowledge of operational management such as in-store logistics, inventory, production, serving and sustainability;
- Local food legislations;
- Good communication & influencing skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to identify new business opportunities;
- Good leadership capabilities including ability to lead peers and stakeholders.
About the job:
Food Operations Leader is responsible for quality and safety standards of customer experience in all food areas by leading the implementation of global, regional and national compliance standards and procedures, as well as logistic processes and compliance standards. Lead and coach co-workers in optimizing and developing the IKEA Retail Food business, always considering the IKEA brand position, strategies, legal compliance and people and planet positive in all IKEA touchpoints as well as promoting IKEA as a great place to work.
About the assignments:
- Leads the implementation of IKEA global and local legal, Food Safety requirements and Compliance standards;
- Coordinate processes and procedures to ensure high food quality, zero tolerance food safety, excellence in operations, in store logistics and waste management implementation;
- Responsible for the results and efficient ordering, production and inventory levels to maximize profitability;
- Responsible for CASY reporting and follow up;
- Responsible for meeting and serving the customer;
- Actively supporting activities around commercial agenda, events and activities;
- Ensure that all food areas and equipment is always maintained and in full working order;
- Contributing to respective processes in all food areas, action plans and follow ups resulted from different reviews and audits;
- Be an active player in working on sustainability within food by monitoring waste processes and supporting waste reduction initiatives;
- Contributes to the implementation of the global and national strategies (affordability, accessibility, people &planet);
- Secure a lean, diverse and high performing team and securing ”ONE IKEA FOOD” integration and common goal approach among all food areas;
- Identify, recruit, introduce, and develop the many talents and secure succession planning;
- Increasing co-workers competence and empowering co-workers to act on their own initiative.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu