At Sephora, we stand together and we stand for something more. As our Store Manager, you are a key team member who inspires, leads by example and makes life a little more beautiful for our clients and team members. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges so get ready to think creatively, work strategically and continuously explore to lead your store to success. This is your opportunity to bring your passion, share your knowledge, and make your mark at a leading global beauty retailer.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Lead the team to provide customers with meaningful in-store experiences;
- Use internal tools and data to measure KPIs and propose action plans to elevate customer experience;
- Drive operational initiatives and ensure profitability and efficiency of the store;
- Ensure the store represents our brand and culture, using our policies, values and best practices as your guide;
- Manage the P&L for the store;
- Maximize sales and profitability by analyzing and forecasting sales;
- Maintain a strong and positive culture where everyone is valued, recognized and enabled to succeed through feedback and career development, coaching, learning and recognition.
Essential profile requirements:
- At least 4 years of retail experience;
- At least 2 years of experience on a management role;
- Ability to plan and achieve medium and long term goals;
- Excellent organizational, communication and relationship skills;
- Commercial and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluency in English..
It is necessary that the CV is in English.