The Gruner Group of engineering companies, which was founded in 1862 in Switzerland, is an independent design and engineering company with core competencies in infrastructure, buildings, dams, hydropower plants, environment and safety.
Public- and private-sector clients can rely on our many years of experience and across-the-board expertise.
Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs.
Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s brief ensure efficient implementation of the project, in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
The Gruner Group provides a comprehensive training scheme in technical and soft skills to allow our staff to work in a national and international environment.
Our subsidiary Stucky Balkans d.o.o. in Belgrade now offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive motivated and multicultural environment.
To master the challenges facing our construction projects in Switzerland, our Belgrade office is looking for:
Structural Technician (min. 3 years’ experience)
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Producing construction drawings for bridges, including formwork and reinforcement drawings and construction stages
- Developing 3D models for bridges
- Closely associate with our engineers from Switzerland
A suitable candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in structural drafting and design of bridges
- An excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience working with AutoCAD 3D and/or Revit 3D.
- BIM experience is an advantage
- A clear, fluent and efficient way to communicate in English language (written and spoken). The knowledge of German or French language will be an advantage.
All suitable candidates are welcome to send her / his CV (in English only) by email to the Infostud portal address or for further possible inquiries to contact Mrs. Danjiela Poluga at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Stucky Balkans d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115E/VI
- PIB: 106797736
- Matični broj: 20682973