Duties and responsibilities:
- Knowledge of business administration procedures, techniques and business ethics.
- Knowledge and experience in formation of subcontract and service agreements, including type fee agreement terms and legal requirements.
- Effective work and communication skills, both orally and in writing, with other company departments, primarily Engineering, Construction, Project Management and other companies.
- Knowledge of law, negotiation, accounting or cost engineering, gained through education or experience is preferable.
- Knowledge and understanding of the project functional groups and соmраnу policies, procedures and work practices.
- Working experience in engineering/construction industry, subcontracting practice and BEJV Polices, procedures and work practice.
- Experiences of developing and recommending to management protentional solution to contractual issues.
- Serbian native speaker with proven written and verbal fluency in English (B2).
- 0-2 years of experience in Procurement and/or Subcontract Management.
- Requires light supervision during performance and subcontract formation and/or administration activates.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business, Finance or Legal preferred, but experience is an acceptable alternative.
- Civil engineer background is preferable
Bechtel ENKA UK Limited Ogranak Beograd
Morava Corridor Motorway Project developed by the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure (MoCTI) and located in the West Morava Region of Serbia, is approximately a 112 km length alignment and connects the country from Preljina to Pojate. Construction of the Project will be conducted by Bechtel ENKA UK Limited.Više o poslodavcu