Crowe RS is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and an independent member of Crowe Global, the eighth largest international accounting network in the world. Each member firm in the network is a leader in its national business and community committed to providing the highest quality of services. In over eight years of steady growth Crowe RS is providing first-rate accounting, tax and advisory services to its clients.
Due to the expansion Crowe RS is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Supervisor in Tax department
- Support managers and directors on various tax issues
- Coordination of work tasks along with managers
- Independantly research information and prepare advisory work for our clients in your field of expertise
- Presentation of relevant legislation to clients throgh webinars or meetings
- Attend meetings with clients along with managers
- Work in a team in order to address the tax aspects of our clients’ business issues in the most appropriate manner
- Independant day to day correspondence with the clients, Tax and other Authorities
- Performing other tax projects
- Monitoring of tax legislation and preparation of newsletters
- University degree in Economics or Law is desired
- four to six years of experience in tax
- English written and spoken fluency (knowing of German will be considered as an advantage)
- Strong PC literacy (MS Office)
- Highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative
- Communicative and eager to learn
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility
- Effective time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.
Crowe Global Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries. For almost 100 years, Crowe has been making smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Our leaders work with governments, regulatory bodies and industry groups to shape the future of the profession worldwide. Their exceptional knowledge of business, local laws and customs provide lasting value to clients undertaking…Više o poslodavcu