TECHNICAL CENTER IN LOZORNO, SLOVAKIA
Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules. Through its offer in the exterior body panels market, Plastic Omnium provides customized multi-material solutions with high added value that increasingly integrate functions and enhance safety to reduce vehicle weight and CO2 emissions.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
As supplier engineer, you will be working as part of the project team in our Technical development Centre. You will manage the APQP / PPAP process with the suppliers.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Manages supplier to reach PPAP on-time.
- Monitors APQP deliverables: Feasibility commitment, Drawings, Measurement reports Control plans, Process FMEA, Validation plans, Appearance approval reports, MSA, Part history, Self-assessment.
- Validation of the visual aspect of the parts starting with 1st of tool parts.
- Managing the PDCA with the supplier with support of Engineering and Supply Project Manager.
- Ensures a transparent process of Change Management.
- Supervises Supplier Ramp-up.
- Monitors mountability and packaging validation (build trials), with support of Plant Quality Engineer.
- Leads Run@Rate at Supplier facility with Plant Quality Engineer. Confirms capacity and capability and conducts a process audit if needed.
- University degree (ideally quality field)
- English – advanced,
- Relevant experience in automotive quality field at least 3 years,
- Knowledge of quality tools (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plan, FMEA)
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to relocate to Slovakia
- Starting from 2200 Euro in Brutto and adapted based on experienced
- Relocation package to Slovakia and administrative support
- Motivating yearly result bonus system
- Career development and opportunity to grow
- Working in development centre in pre-serial part of project
- Opportunity to work in international working environment
- Contributions from social fund ( wedding, birth of child, school equipment)
- Maximum pocket money for business trips abroad
- Professional training and language courses
- Salary review on yearly base
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours