Aptiv contract services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Supplier Quality Engineer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE.
This position is part of our EDS (Electrical Distribution Systems) segment
Planning, execution and rating of system and process audits at suppliers on request, monitor supplier performance, develop and publish data reports and present data at site reviews. Monitor/accelerate supplier implementation of improvement plans through follow up measures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independent planning, execution and rating of system and process audits at suppliers on request.
- Monitor supplier performance, develop and publish data reports and present data at site reviews
- Monitor/accelerate supplier implementation of improvement plans through follow up measures.
- Identify and execute self-responsible tools out of the SPDP “toolbox” which are adequate to solve a respective problem.
- Sampling Approval (PPAP; PPF;..): initialize; observe; judge and approve products and processes at suppliers according to requirements.
- Mentor APQP activities of suppliers: verify und judge Process flows; P-FMEAs and Control plans. Monitor and assure that timing plans for product and process developments are established, monitored and executed in accordance to customer requirements.
- Supplier contact: be central contact for APQP activities of dedicated suppliers.
- Support project teams at customer audits/reviews. Contribute in internal project reviews.
- Capacity verification.
- Quality complaints: support the SQE team in case of quality complaints during serial phase (perform process audits, judge 8D reports and 5 why analysis, mentor improvement workshops;…).
- Track SQE activities in Region.
- Special tasks: e.g. execution of internal activities (Six Sigma Projects; Shainin; development of procedures; support of internal & external audits…).
- Policies & procedures: ensure that Aptiv policies and procedures are followed, especially EOS, Environmental and Internal Control instructions.
- University education (Engineer/Technician or adequate background).
- Professional experience of min 3 years of industrial engineering, manufacturing, quality or project management.
- Sufficient English language proficiency (read and write reports and procedures, communicate with international departments).
- Confident computer skills with table calculation, statistical skills.
- Knowledge of quality tools (Pareto, Ishikawa, 5 WHY, Brainstorm etc.).
- Expertise knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 (minimum), IATF 16949:2016 (preferred), knowledge of APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA, SPC.
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company.
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
EDS (Electrical Distribution Systems) leverages our heritage as a global architecture provider and systems integrator to deliver the high speed data and electrical power distribution systems required for feature rich, highly automated vehicles.
If you are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team of professionals, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit https://www.aptiv.com/careers
Deadline for applications: 29.01.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!