Supplier Quality Engineer
Function: Quality| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Introduces and maintains supplier quality assurance activities and measurements to ensure the requested quality of the supplied parts and services
- Maintains the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools)
- Plans and to conducts supplier evaluations, assessments and audits to support the cross-functional supplier selection team with the required quality data
- Contributes to sourcing decisions to ensure that the supplier will be selected according to quality strategies
- Plans, initiates and controls preventive orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design/development phase (supplier APQP); as well as supplier quality assurance measures along the complete process chain for all supplied goods and services
- Leads and drives supplier improvement programs
- Drives root cause analysis and forces the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measurements at the supplier
- University degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in automotive Industry
- Quality Planning advanced knowledge (IATF 16949, VDA6.3 Audit, GQA incl. CQR)
- Advanced Quality Core Tools (PPAP, APQP, 8D, MSA, SPC, FMEA)
- Problem Solving advanced knowledge (8D, A3, Step-Down Plan, Problem & decision analysis, Ishikawa, 5Why)
- Management & Coordination of Suppliers advanced knowledge
- Technical knowledge of production process
- SAP Quality module knowledge
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent In English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu