SUPPLIER QUALITY REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for Supplier Quality Specialist to join our Belgrade team and help us to make our Project better!
Essential: We are looking for experienced Buyers and Quality inspectors preferably from mininig sector but we will consider good candidates coming from Construction industry in particular Mechanical assembly industry. At least 5 years professional experience is required and also some third party inspection experience ( for example as Inspector that has worked independently, and has carried out inspections on behalf of other companies and similarly....).
Atractive salary packages are available.
· establishes program of quality audits and surveillance at vendor premises.
· represents the Supplier Quality department at the project level and is directly involved with project bid clarification and post-award meetings, project reviews, and problems related to supplier quality.
· reviews material requisitions including technical specifications with respect to quality requirements, and participates with third party engineers in determining levels of surveillance required, and establishing witness and hold points.
· participates in meetings and teleconferences with suppliers for the purposes of performance improvement, resolution of specific issues and to highlight and address performance trends that indicate potential negative impact to project objectives.
· performs capability assessment surveys and quality system audits on project behalf. Makes recommendations to project regarding suitability of supplier based upon results of surveys and/or audits.
· participates in preparation of project corrective actions and root cause analyses to resolve significant issues that represent immediate or potential impact to the project.
· participates with third party engineering contractors, quality assurance and construction organizations to provide supplier quality inputs into contract documentation.
· participates with third party engineering contractors, quality assurance and construction organisations in development of cross-functional and proactive approach to mitigation of supplier performance issues.
· researches and summarises data and populates established project and procedural performance metrics. Develops project specific metrics for implementation as deemed useful by the project team. Provides metric reports to the Project Contracts and Procurement Manager.
· represents the supplier quality function at package and project reviews.
Knowledge, skills and experience
· broad experience in development of supplier quality surveillance programs.
· minimum of 6,000 hours of in-shop quality surveillance or related experience with equipment or materials common to process plants.
· experienced with quality management programs including ISO9000.
· skilled in working and communicating effectively with all levels of project functional groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Una Consult d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 77/19
- PIB: 109996201
- Matični broj: 21281999