About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Take responibility for operational purchasing processes and ownership for supplier management and carrying out the ordering process
- Solving quality issues with suppliers
- Identify opportunities for localization of parts from Subotica and Eastern European suppliers
- Select, develop and maintain right supplier portfolio for Grabner Instrument Bussines Unit
- Optimization of purchase prices, delivery and payment conditions
- Global coordination of purchasing activities in close collaboration with Global Commodity Managers
- Handle indirect purchasing activities (RFQ, negotiation)
- Determination and management of material availability needed for production plant in Subotica
- Close cooperation with the R&D department in Vienna
- Support of the materials planning dep.,
- Master data maintenance and updates in ERP
- Degree educated, engineering qualification an advantage
- At least 5 years in the purchasing and / or supply chain role
- Technical background is a prerequisite
- Good negotiation skills and business acumen
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and German language prefered
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation (is a requirement):
- Machined Parts
- Sheet Metal
- PCBAs, Electronics & Wire and Cable Harness
- Knowledge in Lean processes (prefered)
- ABC analyzes
- Very good MS Office & ERP knowledge (NAVISION prefered)
- Experience in dealing with blanket orders
- Good negotiation skills and business acumen (Preferred)
- Driving license
- Willing to travel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifAw1njlukUViše o poslodavcu