Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 18,300 people worldwide and reported 2019 net sales of $11.5 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandma used to use. Today, Ball manufactures aluminium packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. In 2019, the company started producing and marketing the first infinitely recyclable aluminium cup – another innovation that demonstrates our commitment to sustainability.
Ball’s largest business is the manufacture of recyclable beverage cans and ends. A lot of engineering and technology goes into making beverage packaging at speeds of more than 2,000 cans a minute. We operate beverage can facilities in the America, Africa, Middle East, Europe and in a few Asian countries – about one in every four beverage cans in the world is made by Ball – and our products are used by the most recognizable beverage brands in the world.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Supply and Demand Manager
(Location: Belgrade Plant)
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Ball BPE Supply Demand function has been established to better enable the execution of customer orders throughout the BPE region. This function is the interface between Sales & Marketing and Operations, and supports strong customer relationship management while also guaranteeing order execution and delivery.
Main task for this function is to balance operations vs sales and marketing in a way that optimizes the operations while maintaining level of service to customers.
This position is responsible for logistics process in the plant (warehousing and freight), where the key points are to roll down European strategy, align with key holders on the market while monitor performance and costs.
The position of Customer Fulfilment Manager reports to the Customer Fulfilment Director and is the key point of contact for Customer Fulfilment Managers both within the assigned hub and in the other hubs for intra-hub and inter-hub fulfilment, issues and dependencies. It is essential that this role maintains strong customer relationships and a high level of customer satisfaction while ensuring an optimized cost to serve for Ball as a whole.
- Ensure overall customer fulfilment within the given LRD and using One Ball principles when working across LRD’s / Regions
- Production and monitoring Customer Fulfilment KPIs within the given LRD relating to customer satisfaction and order execution.
- Working closely with Key Account Directors and Local Sales Managers to provide relationship contribution where required.
- Ensuring fulfilment information is communicated within the Sales & Marketing function.
- Escalation of key customer issues to the Customer Fulfilment Director, relevant Key Account Directors and Sales Managers.
- Ensuring that the LRD customer fulfilment processes are executed in an efficient and effective manner in line with agreed BPE standards and working practices.
- Managing the Can & End Inventory within the given LRD and maintaining accuracy in accordance with the parameters set by the Central Planning team.
- Collaborate with Central Planning and the regional Logistics Manager to develop, optimise and monitor the customer ship to/filling location detailed plan for the given LRD.
- Production and call-off planning and the management of variations to plans.
- Minimising customer returns and delivery arrears.
- Provide leadership and development to direct reports through structured performance management and personal development planning.
- Customs- setting up processes and flows (all in accordance with European and local customs legislative) with the aim to execute Customer Fulfilment KPI`s
- Logistics- supporting and implementing road freight tender process. Monitor hauliers and performances while aligning with Customer Fulfilment plans. Setting up warehouses and contracts with providers while monitoring service and KPI`s.
Customer Fulfilment Director, Regional Logistics Manager, Central Planning Team, Regional Sales Team, Regional Finance Team, Regional Operations Team
- Previous experience in a sales, planning or customer orientated team
- Understanding of Sales & Operations Planning (SIOP)
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Good negotiation skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good verbal and written English
- Bachelor-level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience in a B to B customer service environment
- Knowledge of the can and end manufacturing process
- Project management
- Ability to use lean tools
Demonstrated Ball Leadership Skills for Managers and Above:
- Inspirational Role Model–Understands themselves and seeks opportunities to learn. Shows composure, responding consistently, openly, and courageously in all situations.
- Authentic Leadership–Demonstrates humility in the way they lead others. Takes a stand for what is right and admits their mistakes.
- Leadership Presence–Inspires trust in the broader organization. Acts on a sense of what the organization most needs to elevate its impact and move forward through complexity.
- Relationship Builder–Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people. Embraces peoples’ differences and helps every individual feel special and valued.
- People Grower–Encourages leadership in others and takes risks to help others grow. Champions collaboration across the organization.
- Culture Champion–Consciously evolves the culture to help secure the future of the business. Recognizes where behaviors need to change and how to change them.
- Results Oriented–A desire to make things happen, sets stretch goals, and motivates others to achieve them. Always looking to create a better result for customers.
- Future Catalyst–Communicates a vision of the future that compels others and helps them see around corners. Embraces change, takes risks, and seeks diverse perspectives.
- Breakthrough Strategist–Sees connections others don’t see. Translates this new insight into break-through strategies that open up new directions. Enrolls others in the new.
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992