Your role and impact
Since we are continuously expanding our business, we are constantly searching for new talented people to join our Aladdin for Alternatives support team. Here you will be working on resolving various issues for our clients. Being in a technical and client facing position at the same time, you will be a direct representative of eFront. From this position, a natural career progression would be to become a team leader or to move more towards business and become an account manager. On the other hand, if you are a tech-savvy person, you could focus on building your career in programming or becoming a QA.
Your day would include
- Providing support to eFront’s clients and resolving software issues via ticketing system
- Providing analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Prioritization of daily tasks based on clients’ needs
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
- This position requires working in one of three shifts: 7am-3pm; 10am-6pm; 3pm-11pm with no rotations.
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economics/IT/Mathematics
- Similar work experience
- Professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and soft skills
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA