Since we are continuously expanding our business, we are constantly searching for new talented people to join our Aladdin for Alternatives support team. Here you will be working on resolving various issues for our clients. Being in a technical and client facing position at the same time, you will be a direct representative of BlackRock.
From this position, a natural career progression would be to become a team leader or to move more towards business and become an account manager. On the other hand, if you are a tech-savvy person, you could focus on building your career in programming or becoming a QA.
Your day would include:
- Providing support to eFront’s clients and resolving software issues via ticketing system
- Providing analysis of client’s needs and evaluating the feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Prioritization of daily tasks based on clients’ needs
- Developing sophisticated skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing client training and supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Sciences/Economics/IT/Mathematics
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and soft skills
Great to have:
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
BlackRock (Former eFront)
In 2019, the company by the name of eFront was acquired by BlackRock and since operates as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth.
At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals. This ... Saznajte više
"Our clients are based all over the world, therefore it’s a very interesting area of the business to work in. My personal focus is the UK & Nordics. I love my job, it’s an interesting & rewarding ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
- FLEXIBLE TIME OFF (FTO)
- PRIVATE PENSION
- MATERNITY LEAVE FULL COVERAGE
- TRAININGS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
- FRUIT DAYS
- FLEXIABLE WORKING HOURS
- SPA DISCOUNTS
- RESTAURANTS AND STORE DISCOUNTS
- TEAM SPORTS