The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
About your Role
As a Support Specialist in our Banking - Support - 1st line team you will be involved in:
- Customer Support: Answer and resolve simple customer issues reported through phone or mail, provide an appropriate level of customer support by guiding clients to define problems precisely following prescribed procedures regarding the request
- Record and update additional descriptions and problem solutions for later usage thorough knowledge base in order to contribute to the team knowledge and service improvement
- Testing: Simulate problems reported by clients, test solutions before they are sent to clients and create User acceptance test to ensure quality control of the application modules and request fulfillment
- Training: Prepares and conducts training for users regarding the usage of banking solutions in order to fulfill specified requirements.
- Customer and law request analysis
- Back office activities
- You have 1+ years of relevant experience within a bank in the area (preferable in area of Regulatory Reporting, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk, Collateral Management)
- You have knowledge of regulations in banking
- Your knowledge of SQL is on intermediate level
- Your knowledge of English is on intermediate level
- You have obtained University degree in Economy
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop a technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE je globalna kompanija i šesta po redu najveća IT korporacija u Evropi u domenu produkcije i implementacije sopstvenih softverskih rešenja i usluga. Kompanija Asseco SEE je osnovana 2007. godine i danas zapošljava oko 1.300 ljudi u 12 zemalja. Sedište Asseco SEE se nalazi u Poljskoj, dok Asseco SEE u Srbiji predstavlja lidera ove grupacije u tehnološkom i referentnom domenu (banke, telekom, javni sektor, osiguranja, proizvodnju, zdravstvenu zaštita) i posluje više od 20 godina. Kao najveća…Više o poslodavcu